The IMPACT 20/20 Leadership Council is an influential group of northwest Minnesota decision makers representing diverse interests and working together for the region’s economic success. Council members gather regularly as a body and also in smaller taskforces, each of which is charged with implementing one of IMPACT 20/20’s principal goals. They are assisted on the taskforces by support staff of various Council members as well as a number of outside advisors. Together, the Council members and the taskforce participants comprise the regional initiative known as IMPACT 20/20.
Members of the Council are top decision makers in their organizations or businesses. They are also regarded as regional leaders with a broad range of civic and community interests. While coming from diverse backgrounds, they do not represent particular segments of the public or private sectors. Their participation in the Council is motivated by a commitment to the economic welfare of all residents of northwest Minnesota.
Current Leadership Council Members:
- Kristine Anderson, Northwest Minnesota Private Industry Council
- Dennis Bona, Northland Community and Technical College
- Cam Fanfulik, Northwest Regional Development Commission
- Mark Finstad, Ultima Bank Minnesota
- Tim Flathers, Headwaters Regional Development Commission
- Pete Haddeland, United Valley Bank of Mahnomen
- Faith Hensrud, Bemidji State University and Northwest Technical College
- Mary Holz-Clause, University of Minnesota – Crookston
- Bruce Jensen, Northwest Service Cooperative
- Dan King, Red Lake Nation College
- Michelle Landsverk, Landsverk & Associates Inc.
- Jon Linnell, North Region Health Alliance
- Jorge Prince, LaValley Industries
- Edie Ramstad, Weave Got Maille
- Mike St. Onge, Titan Machinery
- Richard Sjoberg, Sjoberg’s Inc.
- Darrin Storsahl, Northwest Technical College
- Nancy Vyskocil, Northwest Minnesota Foundation
- Dan Wenner, Rural Minnesota Concentrated Employment Program
Delore Zimmerman, Praxis Strategy Group